Friday, June 1, 2012

I got the magic in me....

Magic...

I love the feeling of magic. Not the magic you go see at a magic show but you know the agility magic. That's the reason I do this thing called agility. The feeling where Ace and I are one..a team..two minds are one. The feeling where he is already one step ahead of me knowing where we are going next. The feeling where hes reading my mind and everything falls into place. When I can feel that special bond on course. That's the magic..I got that magic last night. Man, that magic feeling is the best. I coundnt help but smile and look down on him and tell him how perfect he was. He knows how perfect he is. I could tell by the jumping up on me and wagging his tail :). I'm not gonna lie, sometimes I cant help but get tear eyed at how lucky I am to have him. One day I hope to have that same magic feeling with Legit as I do with Ace. You have come so far my little red dog.

That's the thing with magic. You've got to know it's still here, all around us, or it just stays invisible for you.

We are taking 2 months off of showing. Ace and I need it a break and Legit needs work. Legit was really awesome yesterday at training. I think he had 1 or 2 bars total and wasn't refusing jumps. He was doing some big boy courses and I was really proud of him. Hes faster than Ace. The places I thought I could get in a front I would have to rear. (HE HAS REARS NOW, YAYY!!!!!!). Rears are my weakness, anyways has been so that just gives me an excuse to work on them! 













 I had lots of thoughts running through my head at 2am last night. I wanted to right down and wanted to blog about bout it but I was too lazy to go right them down and I didn't really wanna right a blog post at 3am lol. Chris only has a semester (I think) till he graduates at the 2 yr hes going to. That means transferring to a 4yr and he wants to go anywhere from Houston to Austin to OU. I'm trying to convince him to go to California for college. That where we both eventually wanna move so why not go now! Anywhere he wants to go I will go with him and don't want to stop him from going to any school he wants to so I will be tagging along :).













My baby sister's birthday is today! She will be 18 and she is graduating from High School tonight. Wow. wow. wow. wow. Has it really been 2 yrs since Chris and I have graduated High School?! I don't wanna get old! We are having family and friends come over and we are having a party for her then going to her graduation tonight! My sister and I were not very close to each other when we were younger. She was the girly girl and I just wanted to play with boys, dogs and dirt but as we got older we are much much closer. We go places together and hangout just as we were best friends. She is planning on moving an hour away and a half away to a college and getting her own place. I will cry when that day comes. I will miss her being in the same house. 





No comments:

Post a Comment