Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Oh, the Places You'll Go!

    I really love Dr. Seuss and his books. I remember in elementary our teachers would read us the stories all the time and I my favorite was "Oh, the Places You'll Go!. In life you have many places you will go. Maybe, places for vacation, college or moving to a new location. Maybe, it is moving up in you're job. I have recently thought about taking classes for photography and going that route but my parents wouldn't go for. If I did I would have to pay for the classes myself. We shall see....maybe one day! I have such a passion for taking pictures. I don't even own a camera, just me and my iPhone!

“You're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
So... get on your way!”
  
 I just got back from San Antonio, New Braunfels and Austin. We had a great time! Saturday, we went to we went to the Alamo and the Riverwalk. Sunday, we went to float the Guadalupe with was so clear and cold! We had about a 2 hour float then headed to Canyon Lake which was probably one of the best lakes I have never been to. Sunday night we headed to Austin and watched the bats fly out over the bridge. Monday, we headed to Mckinney falls and the springs.


“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
































































































































1 comment:

  1. I think you have some wonderful pictures there, Kelsey. Love them all. Photography is a lot of fun, I took a class back in 2 year college for it. Hard, and somewhat technical, but fun and the best part is you just keep taking more pictures. I also love "Oh, the places you'll go" I have it here at my house! Have fun with your life and ALL the places you'll go, I am sure it'll be MANY!

    ReplyDelete