Friday, June 22, 2012

Juniors

   I got to work with my first junior handler today. He is a 7 year old boy that came with his Grandma just along for the ride with no intention of running the dog. About half way through the private lesson the grandma asked if he wanted to try. He did such a great job with the dog. After he worked the sequence he had this huge smile on his face, his grandma would give him a big hug and tell how great of a job he did. He really was a great student and a great handler. I had such a great time teaching him and working with him. At the end of the lesson he asked if he could come back cause he liked it so much. He had a huge smile on his face from the time he started running till the time he go into the car.

   I am excited to continue working with him and his grandma. Maybe one day y'all will see him in the ring :). When I was younger I was told by a few trainers that they wouldn't work with me because I was junior, but I am very grateful for the ones that did as I would not be where I am today without them. I have to be honest and say that like to teach the juniors better. I still LOVE to teach all my students but I really have a soft spot for the juniors. I love kids and agility so whats better than cute kids doing agility?!.

I got that case that Chris got me! It's really super awesome. Here it is:

Oh, and a picture of Legit cause he's really super awesome(and handsome) too!

No comments:

Post a Comment