Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Life is a gift.

    Most of you know that Elicia was in a terrible car accident Monday morning. Her puppy was killed upon impact, Nika and Tobie went missing and 3 others were sent to the vet. Unfortunately, Nika did not made it and was hit by a car. A day later Elicia and Tobie were reunited and she was in awesome condition. Her other 3 dogs are expected a full recovery. I got to see the pictures of her car and I was shocked that she survived. What a walking miracle she is. I remember at Ft. Worth regionals when I went to take the boys out to potty and Elicia was standing there with Nika and Ice. Nika ran to Legit and started doing zoomies all around him and play bowing. We let them play for probably about 10 mins before Elicia had to pull Nika away from Legit. Legit thought she was some pretty hot stuff, one eye and all . That girl was some hot stuff and just amazed me when I saw her run at 2010 USDAA Nationals. You would never have guessed she had one eye. She was one superstar. .R.I.P Nika

Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.

    The agility community is just amazing. They raised over $20,000 to help Elicia with her bills and we all came together to help her. I am so happy/grateful/honored/blessed to be apart of this amazing community we have. People all around the United States were pulling and praying for her. Its just incredible incredible energy. One person said that her angel was Suni and I totally believe that Suni was watching over her that day.

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

    It's hard to wrap my head around that this could happen to me. People think this could never happen to them and it could. It could happen to anybody at anytime. Life is such a gift and so precious. You never know when the time will come and you only live life once. So, live life with no regret and when you step onto that ring with your dog, run it like it was your last cause you will never know when its your last.

 I am so grateful for the runs I have with my boys. That we get to take this incredible journey together and I enjoy every moment I have with these special creatures.
    

  

1 comment: