Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hello blog!!!!

Why, hello blog!! I honestly totally forgot about my blog. It's been over a year and I am now writing one. You know, I never liked to write in High School. Maybe it had to do with me really not liking school or maybe, because every time I had to write something it was never in my interest? Whatever the case I enjoy writing now(even if I'm not so great at it;)) more than I have never have. I love to blog, not because people get to read about my life but to be able to look back to see what I was doing an a certain today is pretty cool if you ask me! Plus, reading about other people life is pretty awesome too!

Chris and I have started to look for places to live. We have been living with my parents for almost a year now and its time to move on with our lives. The fact that we are even looking for places is really scary! Me..living in a house..without my parents?! It's just a weird/scary/grown up thought. I'm 21 now..making my own money..paying for my own bills, its time. We have looked at both apartments and houses and we have not decided on either a house or apartment. Also, we may have a new puppy in a few months if the breeding takes(for Chris cause hes never had a dog of his own!), so 3 border collies in an apartment doesn't quite appeal to me or Chris ;). We still have lots of looking around to go and decisions to make but at least we are looking and thinking. One of the reasons I don't want a house is when it comes time to sell it. Chris and I plan to move to Southern California in the future and the thought of packing and selling a house doesn't appeal to me. On the other hand an apartment doesn't appeal to me cause paying 700$ a month on something this isn't mine kinda sucks! We should have something figured out in a month or hopefully sooner haha.

We have a new puppy in the house! We fostered him and his brother but the blue dogs brother had to be put to sleep due to distemper. He was seizing and he looked rough. The blue guy is looking great and if he pulls through my parents will be keeping him! Hes spunky with a lot of drive! He will be a handful for sure!!!

I have been traveling for agility  a lot. First, Reno,NV for AKC nationals then we just recently got back from Hopkins, MN for World Team Tryouts! We are off to Ft. Worth next weekend for regionals then to the IL regional then Kansas regional (well MO now) then before you know if USDAA nationals will be here!!!!!!!!!! In between the FT. Worth regionals and the IL/MO regional we are going to Hawaii for vacation but The Boyfriend and dogs get to stay home :(. We will be gone for 2 weeks! Lots and lots of fun adventures coming up!!!!


"Oh darling, let's be adventurers" 






2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back to blogging!! Have you thought about renting a house? I'm starting the hunt for my own place too...totally agree! SCARY!!

    See you in KS/MO!

    ReplyDelete