Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Busy busy Summer ahead!

I love staying busy and being on the go. I'm the type of person that can't sit still for very long and I get bored easy. My family is just like that. We take a lot of vacations through the year and travel quite a bit. I personally have been to over 35 states and have been out of the country. One day, I would love to take a year off and just travel the world when Chris and I get older. I really wanna go to New Zealand, Switzerland, Fiji, Bora Bora, Norway and Australia just to name a few places! My parents have been to Switzerland and Bermuda. My very favorite place I have visited in my short 21 years on this earth is the British Virgin Islands. The water and land is just breath taking. You should defiantly go visit the place if you haven't already!

I have a lot of stuff planned for this summer/fall. June we are heading to South Florida for a week. July we are headed to Hawaii for 2 weeks. In August Kerry and I are going to the Chicago regional, staying up there till the Wednesday then heading to the Missouri regional. Before we know it USDAA Nationals in September in Colorado will be here! I am most excited about Hawaii! I have never been there before and I have always wanted to go. The dogs will be staying home but Chris gets to come. We are going for my sisters graduation present. We also have a few friends that are going so it will be a blast :).














We have a local AKC show this weekend. I'm just showing Legit and not Ace. I have yet to run both of them at the same show. I plan to run both of them at the regional so we will see how that goes ;). I really really like running Legit. Hes 100% opposite of running Ace and its helping me as a handler. He hasn't been on a DW in a month so it will be interesting to see what his DW looks like ;). Hes such a good puppy :).

1 comment: