Monday, July 2, 2012

Rough Month

   It's been a rough couple of weeks here. I am just emotionally drained with everything that has happened. Within two weeks Ace went to the ER with a big scare and we lost our blue puppy Luke 2 days ago. My heart is pretty empty and so is the house. There is nobody saying "Luke, no!" "Luke don't do that!". He was so full of life and joy (and naughtiness ;)). I can't go into details right now what happened as I will burst into tears but he has been fighting distemper since we got him at 6 week and we all thought he had fought it off till Saturday morning when he started having terrible seizers (here comes the tears). My whole family was very much attached to him in the short 3 months we had him. My mom and I held onto him till the very last breath he took.

   My family decided we would take him home and bury him at the house. Gosh, I miss him so so much. It's very quite around the house without him. I am just so happy that he got to stay with his for the last few months of his life but I wish we would have him back.

 Since we have moved to Houston all of our dogs but Legit has been the the ER. Lily cause she couldn't poop, Buddy cause he got into a dog fight, Gizmo having to have surgery cause his teeth, Abby had to have surgery cause she got carpet in her stomach and almost didn't make it, Ace with the water intoxication and Luke. Let's not have Legit's turn in the ER lol.

 Tomorrow we are leaving for the beach for a few days. I needed this and so does my family, we need to get away and clear our heads. It will be good for all of us.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh so sorry it has been such a rough month, so very sorry about Luke but so happy he was with you and very loved for his short life, it is never fair for one so young to be dealt such a bad hand. hope you get some rest and relaxation to recharge.

    ReplyDelete