Monday, July 30, 2012

Gibberish(n.) Meaningless or unintelligible talk or writing.

  I got into Oklahoma on Thursday night and went straight to Chris's dad's work to get my new tires and oil change! It is a huge plus having Chirs's dad work on cars and he is generous enough to fix my car when it's in needs a little TLC. I taught private lessons all morning and afternoon Friday and Saturday. I got to work with some awesome awesome dogs and people. I love teaching and can't help but get excited to see a handle/dog finally get it, especially RDW's. So much fun.

  I got to sit down with Chris's neighbor, Wayne. He is an older man that has plenty of awesome stories to tell. He got to talking about how when he was growing up he couldn't just go get food, he had to feed his own cows. If his cows died cause he forgot to feed them then he didn't get any dinner that night. Got to talking how now a days kids don't have to work for anything and just gets life handed to them. I wish I had a great grandma that lived close to me that could tell me stories like that. I would love to listen all day about the older days and how things are much different now than before. I felt privileged to sit and listen to him talk and I didn't want him to stop.

  I took Legit to a fun match for his first time and wow he was a superstar. He has having the deepest AF's he has ever has in sequences and his DW's were great. I love his work ethic and his brain. He is sending like nobody's business and is keeping his bars up. He sure doesn't act like a 17 month old puppy out on course but a seasoned agility dog. I have a harder time getting places more with him than I do Ace, finding myself do more rears than front which I am okay with that. I LOVE that puppy and cant wait to see whats ahead for us :).

  The boys and I hit the road again tomorrow at 8am. Making the 800 miles to Woodstock, IL for 8 days. I am so excited for the regional(s)! Wednesday we are training with some friends and going to a fun match on the same surface and equipment has the IL regional. That will be so good for Legit!

I jope everyone has a great rest of the week and see some of you soon :).

No comments:

Post a Comment