Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cinderella, Hawaii, puppy and planes.

 I finally found the time to blog yay!

We are back from Hawaii! It was seriously an awesome trip and I am so excited that Chris got to come along, he almost didn't. He flew in two days later than us and left on a different plane. I wish my other two boys got to come but that wasn't happening. The land is the most beautiful land, so green and lush! The second day we went on a boat tour to the Na Pali Coast and that was the highlight of the trip. The mountains were gorgeous, filled with flowers and waterfalls, the water very very blue. On our way the coast we spots a few dolphins and we went to them and as soon as we know it we were surround by 25+ dolphins. One even spun in the air and the boat guy said he has never seen that before, that they usually don't come that close much-less flip in the air. We also went tubing in the underground irrigation system which was so blast but very cold!
























 I still get nervous on planes and I have been on tons and tons of planes. When we take off till when we get to when you can move around the plane I freak out a little...okay a lot. All that's going through my head is oh my god we are going to crash, oh my god we are going down. Once we get to the point were you can move around the plane I am fine. I really don't like to fly in the first place. I mean siting still for 5 hours is pretty much impossible for me...unless it's at night then I can sleep .

My friend commented on a picture and asked if I was Cinderella and to be honest I kinda do feel I am. I live such a blessed life with wonderful family, dogs, boyfriend, friends and I get to go to some kick ass places. Plus, it doesn't help that Chris treats me like one, getting a massage on the beach was oh so awesome! Thank you, Chris.



I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off yesterday and today. Getting ready for our 2,400 miles, 5 states and 19 day trip. I am about 70% done and we leave on Thursday morning. This is by far the biggest trip I have taken along. We first stop in Oklahoma and stay till Tuesday then we go straight to Illinois where we stay there till next Thursday, drive to Blue Springs, stay for a 4 days and head back home! In between then I get to go visit the breeder Chris is getting a puppy from. We get to stay with some awesome friends and hang out with them . SO excited!












































































































No comments:

Post a Comment