Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Oh darling, let's be adventurers.

Yes, I know I have used this title before but it really suits this blog post!













  Adventure. What a fun word. I love adventures. Since I was a little kid my parents would always take us on adventures. I didn't remember a weekend we stayed home and if you did it was rare. I love it. I love my life. It's very go go go and not much stopping but I'm okay with that! I am a type of person that can't sit still. We leave for Hawaii Friday morning and we are staying for 11 days. We are going to a lot of adventures there. Boating, hiking to a waterfall, Hawaiian Luau, diving, zip lining and more!












   Three days after we get back from Hawaii the boys and I make a 2,400 miles round trip to Chicago for the regional. Our first stop will be Oklahoma as I am teaching private lessons. Then that Monday I make my way to Chicago for the regional, stay for a week then head to the Missouri regional then back to home! 18 days and just the boys and I. A huge trip for the 3 of us but I am looking forward to it! This will be Legit's 3rd show and his first regional. He will be doing steeple and is on a team for both regional. Very scary but he needs the ring experience and both are non-pressure teams so I am looking forward to running him :). Ace will go 3 months without a show going into the regional. Does it scare me? A little but breaks from showing does Ace very good and me for that fact! I am excited to get to more training with the boys :). I can't wait to get into the ring with that dog.
      





  
         






Let your mind start a journey thru a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be...Close your eyes let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you've never lived before.

 Too often we are so preoccupied with the destination, we forget the journey.
 










                                                        

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I can't wait to see your pictures from Hawaii!! Have a great ADVENTURE!

    ReplyDelete