Wednesday, March 2, 2011

David Powell Courses Today

It was a gorgeous day outside. 75 out and I was running in shorts, no shoes and tee-shirt.

Course Number 1-
I was super please with Ace on this course. He was really clingy  and stayed super close by my side when I wanted him into me.

Ace ran this clean the first, Second and fourth time. I ran it four times. I lead out a little past two, send him to 3, layers #5 and was already right there to help with the entry, treadles from  6-7, ran straight to  6-12, front after 12, Qd the wrap then took off (he never even looked at 11 once), treadle from 18 to 19 then ran it out.

I really didnt like how wide he was coming out the tunnel the second time so the third time I ran it I got really close to the other side of the tunnel and it pushed him into the other side. Good boy. Really tight turn all 4 times on #13and #17.


Course Number 2-

Ace and I usually have a hard time with tunnels like this but he was really clingy and stayed right with me. Ran this course four times. For the first time: Lead out little past #5, front landing side of #5, rear #6,  front after #7, dog on left from #8-12,RFP to get him into the right tunnel, dog on left 12-14, rear 14, front after 16 and pushed to #20.

Second time: Lead out little before #5, front after #6, front after #7 and the rest is the same.

Fourth time: I reared #9. I was late with my RFP and caused him to take the wrong tunnel.

Overall with both these courses I was extremely happy. He had two bars the whole times and both where cause I was in his way. I felt really in tune with him and both these courses ran really nice!!

Ace after the excersises decided to jump into the goats water bowl-







Course 1-
Course 2-

No comments:

Post a Comment