Sunday, November 21, 2010

Overview of the trial this weekend.

Ace and I haven't done much agility at all since USDAA Nationals and we haven't trialed since then. I figured Ace and I would be a little rusty but he ran great for me! We run Jumpers in the morning. I really liked the course and it consisted of four front crosses (Wahoo). I could really run on this course and stride out which I LOVE to do. Ace was an awesome boy threw all the course and I said "Ace come, come weave" there for knocking the single (booo, bad mom). He was so happy with himself. Get got his leash out of the bucket and handed it to me with a huge smile on his face, which is weird cause Ace doesn't tug after runs.

Then comes Standard. Standard is my favorite and Ace's favorite. I didnt really like the course cause it had a lot of potential bars all threw the course and it was weird but it really did end up being fun. The course started with a double (eww) then the panel with a tight line to the chute. Ace went a little wide after the chute cause I need him to keep the bar up. We had a really nice run going and ace lost his footing going over and hit the top bar with his chest but he tried so hard. We do need to work on me saying stuff on a jump on a turn and more jump chutes but im not giving up on 26 just yet! Im loving him more and more at 26.

Good red dog!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AVW1aDdbQU

1 comment: